Monday, June 23, 2014

5/19/14



Piñatas!!!




Mi Familia!

So this week was a good and interesting week, and I have a feeling that this next week will be even better because the 3 nieto girls are getting baptized!!! whoooooo!!!! It was a little bit interesting because their parents will not be baptized but everything seems to working out in their favor. Their gonna be as clean as little baby Liv!!! How beautiful!

I was also wondering what all your favorite animals are this week so if you all could answer this question too! 

So this week I read the talk from Pres. Uchtdorf from this past conference on gratitude and I just love it. Be Grateful! Be Happy! I also read Alma 26:37 and how grateful ammon was for all that he could do with the help of the Lord even though there were many many afflictions for him and his brothers! I love the Gospel! I know its true!

 Hope you all have an amazing week and I love you all more than anything!!!!

 Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment