Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Working Hard


4/7/14

Mi familia!

como esta todos?? 
This week was great! We found a new investigator that has gone through a lot of hard things in her life and she seems golden. She sells juices in the front of her house and she is just so happy. She gave us agua de carrot and orange, it was pretty good!! This week was great! getting to know people and working hard. My casa is beautiful and there are really no bugs at all. My companion has an awesome laugh and she works really hard. Her shoulder reaches my hip. We met a member this week that was baptized 5 years ago and she was baptized within a week of meating the missionaries!! Her name is victoria and she is awesome. Hermana workman who was in my district at the mtc is in my zone!! It was good to see her! The spanish is really coming a long and I am feeling a lot more confident and comfortable with talking and understanding. Another grandpa that we met this week sang my companion a song and it was awesome! Victorias house is awesome, its like a tree house but better! 
General Conference was the best! The north americans got to watch it in english. Its so refreshing and strengthing to hear the words of latter day profets! Do not take for granted, my family, the precious and priceless opportunities that we have as members of the church to recieve direction from a profet of God! I hope that we can all treasure up their words in our hearts and live by them, every day, doing a little better! A typical day is walking around everywhere talking to people that we meet along the way and we have lessons and meet bunches of new people everyday! Today we made french fries which were delicious and we shoped in the tiangis which was an adventure! Hermana Workman was telling me how when I walked into the zone meeting one of the elders was like ¨"that is the biggest woman I have ever seen!!" haha. These pictures are of hermanas in our zone and me and my companion.. so little. I am working hard and loving more and more every week. Love you!!!

love,
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment