Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Beautiful Views


 
puppies


4/1/14

Mi Familia!!

So yesterday we had changes and it was kinda crazy and I didn´t get to write so i am writing now. My new companion is Hermana de los Santos and she is from the dominican republic!! She is really awesome and I am excited to work with her. She is the shortest Hermana in the mission and I am the tallest so its kinda funny :)
So the drive yesterday was like 4 or 5 hours but it was the most beautiful ride I have ever had!! Really, hills packed with trees as green as can be it was so beautiful! Really sooooo beautiful!! My new area is very beautiful too! We just came from a lesson with an older lady and she sang us a song from psalms and it was really cool. 
I was thinking a lot yesterday in the bus and I was thinking about zions because some of the views i saw reminded me about zions and I was thinking about how the hike uphill makes the downhill parts so much more fun and enjoyable and I applied it with biking too, how when we start at the top its still fun but when you bike up to the top it makes it so much more worth it!! so much more enjoyable! and i thought of how the lord gives us challenges and trials so that we can recognize the blessings he gives to us better and enjoy and cherish them more! So I hope you guys have plans to do lots of biking and hiking this summer!!! 

I love you all more than anything!!!
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment