Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1/13/14 I Love Church!

Me familia!!!


First off I want to say that Church is the best!! I have realized the importance of going to church every sunday and i am so grateful it was a priority every sunday to go to Church. It really is just the spiritual strength I need to keep going every week. I love church! Also, it has been so cool to see the change the gospel makes in people. one of our converts when i first met him he seemed really quiet and inverted but now when i see him with his family he seems so happy and I am so glad that I got to be a little part in that. This same family is planning on being sealed in the temple in a year and I am so happy for that too. I just think of you guys and how glad I am that we are eternal and I am so happy and I am glad another family will be able to do that too!!


So Hermana andrade got changed to another area today so we are back down to 2 again. she was awesome, i will miss her. there is another gringo missionary in our ward now from utah too.

I just want to bear my testimony to you guys,


I know this church is true!! I know it! I know that christ is my redeemer and through Him and His atonement I can become the best I can be. I know that only through Christ can I become something so much better than myself. I know He lives!!


I love you guys so much!

Love, Hermana taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment