Friday, January 3, 2014

Woah Mexico: December 9, 2013

what a week?¡?¡!!¡¡¿¿ some of the time i don{t really know what is going on and the language is coming poco a poco. but the ward here is great!!!!  we have had some women come up to us randomly wanting a book of mormon or wanting us to come teach them and it is just amazing!!! I am so grateful to just be here trying to help these people and sharing my testimony.

2 months down already???? I have so much to learn and so little time!!! but I am trying to take it one step at a time!! I just really want to serve with all me corozon, mente, alma, y fuerza!!

I try to talk to people on the bus but it is hard because i don't know what they are saying but i love being able to share my testimony!! I love you all more than anything!!!


love, hermana taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment