Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Miracles: December 16, 2013

Hola Familia!!
This week has been good. this week my companion has helped me to realize that there are miracles everywhere in my mission: the people, the food, the language, the spirit, our house. all that I have is a miracle, all that I have been blessed with is a miracle, all that I am learning is a miracle. One of the greatest miracles, though, that I have realized a lot more as I have been here in Mexico is the miracle of my familia.

This week it was a miracle to see a little old lady come up to us and want to talk to us, her name is victoria, and she said she will be baptized!!! It was a miracle! It was interesting though to compare it to a similar experience where a little old lady came up to us and didn{t want to hear the gospel, she was a jehovas witness, and I know I don{t know the language super well but what she was saying was super duper confusing. It was interesting for me to see the comfort the gospel could bring to someone and the confusion that can happen without the gospel. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life.

Our ward is super great with working with us in the work and I encourage you guys to find ways to be involved in the missionary work. I know it will bless you and the investigators very much and it will definately bless the missionaries! I love the our ward here!!
I am trying to recognize the miracles of everyday better and I encourage you guys to do the same, the Lord truly is in the details!!
Love, hermana taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment