Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bien Blanca: January 6, 2014


Hi Familia!!!



It has been kind of crazy! This week we had divisions with the compacitadoras and those went well. I was with Hna. Lopez and we were in a members house and she told me to sing and so I sang "I'll go where you want me to go" and then she said, "the americanos elderes always have beautiful voices"... what? was my voice not beautiful??? It was funny, she later said that my voice was beautiful too... funny. and they said i was very white...

We had a baptism for Oscar this week and it was super great!! I love baptisms :).

We got a new comp today so we are a threesome. Hna. Andande is in her last month of her mission and I am excited to serve with her!!

Well, thats about it for this week. The work is great.

Love you!!

Love, Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment