Friday, September 12, 2014

God's Grace


8/25/14

Mi familia!!

This week was magical! We had a baptism of a man who really has turned his life around and is very animated and excited to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is amazing and will be a great example to his family!
Yesterday an investigator invited us over to eat Menudo, and guess what, I ate Cow stomach. It wasn´t as bad as I was thinking but it was a little hard to swallow in some occasions. I am hoping that no one will invite us over for menudo for a little while...
This week we taught a lesson on Matrimonio Eterno to a couple that is not yet married but will be having a baby. They are planning to be married in november. I testified to them of my eternal family and we felt the spirit really strongly. Eernal family, It is the best thing in the universe!! The sister really felt the spirit and she has the desire to keep learning about the church!
Really, the Lord is putting His chosen people in our path everyday. I am amazed by how many people I have come to know in these past couple weeks that really have the desire to follow God and His son Jesus Christ. Most of them just need a little boost in the right direction and I am so glad to be the instrument to give em that little shove :).God´s grace is real when we do our part!
This week I was reading in Alma chapters 17-19... They are amazing, read them and put them in practice!!
I love you all so much!!!

Love, Hermana Taylor
We had three baptisms in our ward this week!!





No comments:

Post a Comment