Friday, September 12, 2014

A Kiss in the Convi

8/18/14

Mi familia!!!


So this week was great!!! This week we were headed back to our house to drop off a box of book of mormons after a district meeting and we were riding in the convi and a lady enters the convi with a whole bunch of beautiful flowers!! So I told her that they were beautiful and I asked her what they were for. She tells me that she is going to give them to the church. And so I talked to her a little more (she is catholic by the way) and we are just riding along and I invite her to listen to our message and she didn't accept but it was worth a shot, no? Anyways, we were riding a long and we were talking and then she was going to get off. and when she was getting off she leaned over to me to give me a kiss on the cheek first. It was a little awkward but I let her do it, what else was I supposed to do! Thinking back on it, it must have looked a little funny!
And so, It was a great week, we are working hard and learning so much everyday!!
Today we went to a place called Quiroga and it was great!! Ill send some pics. I hope you all have a great week!

I love you!!
Hermana Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment