Monday, September 22, 2014

Whoop Whoop!

9/1/14

Mi Familia!

So my dear family, this week was great!!
We had a special training meeting with the president this week that was a surprise for all of us. But it was great and as missionaries we learned a lot.
We talked mostly about obedience and how, like it says in 2 nefi 32, Christ was baptized to fulfill all justicia or righteousness and how we need to follow His example in doing that and the only way we can do that is through obedience, exact obedience, there is no other way, there is no other set of steps to take to make it to the celestial kingdom, we have to obey. Needless to say that there were many misioneros arrepentidos after this meeting but it was great. I am so grateful for this commandment to obey, I am so grateful for the safety and security and happiness that it brings (mosiah 2:41). I am also grateful that we can always repent and be totally clean of all of our sins. I have really seen how this works in my mission and I know it is true!! How grateful I am for this knowledge!
Not anything really exciting happened this week, just finding more and more people who accept to hear the gospel!!! Which actually is really exciting :)
I love you all so much and hope you have an excellent week!!
Love, Hermana Taylor

Chilis!!! muy picosas!
and a coke for Jess:)

No comments:

Post a Comment