Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fresh From the MTC

11/29/14
um... so here is my email from last week... i forgot to send it...


Mi Familia,

So this week was a bit crazy. We had changes and I did a ton of traveling. I am about the furthest away from the mission home that you can be casi. I got a new companion, Hermana Sangama, and she is from Peru! Whoo Hoo!! Fresh from the MTC, So fun!! We finally arrived in my new area this morning and we are still trying to figure out where everything it is kind of crazy but real fun! It is super hot,  but I just think of how I am getting a taste of how shae shae feels... caliente!! I don´t have a ton of time to write so I will talk about more adventures next week!!! I hope you are all found well this week! i love you all so so much!!! 
Hermana Taylor

My new companion and I found a high school friend, Sara Burns!!



No comments:

Post a Comment