Tuesday, November 11, 2014

How Beautiful!

11/10/14

Mi Familia!!


So this week was good. Still trying to find our way around but it is fun! We were buying stuff today in the store and they were playing all christmas music... Let it begin!! haha. I do not have a ton of time to write but something that I was thinking about in my study this week was about the gathering of Isreal and I found that those who will be gathered will be those who hear the voice of the Lord. It is kind of humbling to think that as missionary{s we are His voice, we are His hands, we are doing His work!! How beautiful! You guys can do it too.  It is also humbling to think that we have been blessed to have the opportunity to recognize His voice since we were chicitos, and now we have the great oportunity to share it with EVERYONE!!!
I love it!! I love my companion, i love my area, i love our ward, i love this work, I LOVE THE LORD! He teaches me more everyday!! I am so grateful for the people and the family He has put into my life!!


I love you all so so much!!!
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment