Tuesday, November 11, 2014

So CRAZY...But I Love it!!!!

11/3/14

Mi Familia!!!

So this week was an interesting one finding our way around town. Needless to say that we had a few fun experiences! There are geckos here and huge toads!!! The ward here is super great. There is one sister that leaves on her mission to Chile in december and she has helped us find our way around a ton. I found out that the pacific ocean is real near by!!! I have pictures!!! It isn{t in my area, but I saw it because there is a neighborhood here that has a ton of tall buildings of apartments and we can see the ocean and it is great!!! It is so beautiful here!!! I{ll sent some photos.... This week my companions parents got married in the lima peru temple, and she was here, and alll she was was happy about, pure happy.... 
Another story, so today we were cleaning our giant house (it really is enormous) and the ground was wet from mopping and we were running around so that we could come to write and I was changing a bunch of stuff from one room to another (because we are still organizing things from last week) and I slipped with a ton of things in my hands almost right on my front and I had my mirror and it broke too but I got up with just two little scrapes... and I have a feeling that I will be sore tomorrow, pero, todo esta bien... it was funny...
Yesterday we had stake conference and some investigators that we have invited her sister and her family of her sister and her sister´s husband is deaf (did you follow that?). Anyways, the sign language alphabet in english and in espanol are almost the same and so I asked him his name and that was about all I could do.... but it was awesome!!! He also said that he knows a little bit of american sign language and his wife helped me understand that... Oh my dear guys... learning and speaking different languages is SO COOL!!! and definately a gift from the Lord. 
My companion is learning lots... and I am too!!
I am so grateful to be here and I know the Lord is helping me every step of the way!!
I love you all so much!!
Hermana Taylor


The taylors reunite!!


No comments:

Post a Comment