Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good-Looking Shoes

1/20/15


Mi Familia!


Esta Semana fue muy bella!!! And I am alive do not even worry!! I am still in my same area but I had to travel to Guadalajara once again, those 10 hour bus rides are always so much fun. The Lord has given me the priveledge to train a new missionary once again and I am so excited for the opportunity to do that. My new companion is from Mexico and her name is Hermana Ontiveros and she is 19 years old. She practically is fluent in english and she has a really sweet spirit! I am so emocionada to work with her!


We also had a baptism this week!! This investigator that we have been working with has always been really quiet in the lessons and doesn´t say much but this week before his baptism he told us some great stories of how his prayers were answered when we were teaching him. He found a job.... and not only one job but  varios! He also told us how his shoes were old and he did not want to be baptized with these ugly shoes but he told us how the Lord helped him to buy some new good-looking shoes so he could be ready for his baptism with some nice looking shoes! So great!
It really has just been a week of blessings and of joy! I know that this is the work of the Lord and I am so grateful to be a part of it. I really do not think I could say it enough!!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your january!! 

I love you all to the sun and further!!
Hermana Taylor





No comments:

Post a Comment