Thursday, March 19, 2015

I know that my Redeemer lives!!

3/16/9

Mi Familia!!!

So this week was a great one!!! We found lots of new investigators and we are working hard!! The weeks before it seemed like it has been getting HOTTER, but yesterday and saturday we had some nice rains that were nice and fresh. 
Yesterday we heard some nice testimonies from our investigators in one of our classes and one said that Jesus Christ teaches us through these people (the missionaries). Wow. That was really nice. How great it is to be able to be a portavoz for the Lord to tell His children about His love in His way. I am so grateful to be a part of it. There really is nothing better than helping others come unto Christ. But really it all depends on how we rely on the spirit, the Lord is the only one who really knows these people and their needs, we just got to be instruments to be able to reach them. It just gives me great comfort to know that He knows me and everyone of us. He is our biggest fan, our truest friend, our greatest example. If we follow Him we cannot fail. How sweet the peace and joy this sentance gives, I know that my redeemer lives!!

I hope you all had a great week. I love you!!
Love Hermana Taylor
Yacas!! yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment