Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Power of Prayer




Mi familia!!

So this week was a great week. We have been trying to do something newish the past couple weeks to find more investigators which is that we are teaching them right on the spot when we met them in the street or at their house  and things like that. We had been doing that before, but we are just having lots more opportunities to do that and it is really special how the Lord puts prepared people in our path.

This week we got a new bishop too!!! We are excited to work with him! We also had zone conference this week and we focused on our missionary purpose of how we are suposed to "invite" and "help" people to come unto Christ. We focused on the "help" part to help the investigators understand how to pray, why it is important and how to recognize answers. By teaching these things we should be able to help the people put into practice prayer in their lives, sincere and humble prayer with real intent! So we really have felt the power of prayer this week with our investigators and I know that the power of prayer is true. It is so amazing to help people live the gospel! The best!!

I am just so grateful for the chance that I have had to learn so much and help others. It is so hard to end, but I really just want to keep working really hard until the end!!! I know that the gospel is true and I know that the Spirit is the only thing that can help us know and understand these truths! I love you all so much!! Thank you so much for your letters, they have helped me so much, you guys have no idea!!! I love you all forever!

Hasta Luego,
Hermana Taylor

Play ground!!! Merry go round!!



No comments:

Post a Comment