Thursday, March 19, 2015

Keep working hard!!

3/9/15

Mi Familia!

This week was great!! We learned a lot and have a great desire to keep working hard!! I want you guys to write my companion!! She speaks english so you can write her in english!! This week my testimony about prayer was strengthened. So we were running around trying to find someone to teach and we remembered about a guy that we have been teaching for a while, we knew that we wouldn´t be able to enter to teach him because we didn´t have someone to teach with us but we went to pass by to invite him to church, he has been sick so he has not been able to go to church and things like that, so we hiked up to the 5th floor and we invited him. He told us again of his pain and sickness and that really he will probably not be able to go. We promised him that the Lord would bless him if he went. We left kind of sad because we thought he wouldn´t go, but when we were leaving I said a prayer in my heart that the Lord would help him feel well enough to go to church. We go to church the next day without success finding someone to bring to church and shortly after we arrive we see our investigator walk into the church!!!!! I was so happy and so grateful!! The Lord answered my prayer!! The investigador had a great experience and told us that he will be there the next sunday!! So Happy!! I know  that there is a real power in prayer!! I know the Lord hears us and wants to anwer our prayers and will answer them according to our faith!!

I hope you all had a wonderful week!
I love you all so much!! 
Hermana Taylor
Yo con una hermana y grafiti!!




No comments:

Post a Comment