Sunday, March 1, 2015

Eye balls are not squishy like I was thinking...

2/23/15

Mi familia!!!

This week was super great!! We found an awesome family that we feel will really progress well. It was awesome because it was one of those days where you are just knocking and knocking and no one is home or has time and so we had just finished nocking on a door and we find again that no one is home. We pull out the addresses that we have and we were kind of bumbed i guess you could say, but my companion said, "lets go" so we started working again, we looked for a couple more people and they weren{t there until finally we find this great family who all accepted baptism dates and are really excited to learn about the gospel!!!
We workind with an investigator that has already come to church twice and he is progressing really well!
This week I also ate a fish eye and a grass hopper with chile... Yum! Eye balls are not squishy like I was thinking...
Today I am guadalajara once again!!! Our mission president showed us the movie "meet the mormons"... It is really great and inspiring this movie... you guys can learn more about it at www.sud.org.mx.
I think I have said it about a billion times but the time is just flying by and I just feel more and more grateful to be able to be a missionary right now! There could be nothing better! I know that this gospel is the truth!! I know it can change peoples lives! It has changed my life! I know Christ lives and that He loves us!! I am so happy to be able to share and strengthen that testimony every day!!
I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!!!
Hermana Taylor

my companions, well the two that are by me... and a fruit that I do not remember what it is called but it looks cool right??



No comments:

Post a Comment