Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Live His Gospel

3/3/15



Mi familia!!!

I cannot believe that i have entered into my last transfer!!!It is sooooo crazy!!! I can tell you that there have been a ton of mixed feelings. So so fast. It is funny to be training because my companion always asks me how it feels to be almost ending and why it is that I don{t want to leave. Thinking about how I was in those first months of the mission it almost seems imposible to come to that point but lo and behold, here I am, 16 1/2months inthemission and I know I am just going to miss being a missionary so much!! And with all of that it is just a testimony of how the Lord can change us, How the gospel of Jesus Christ really fills our lives and makes us want to share it with everyone. How the Lord can help us change even our very thoughts and views of everything. He fills every corner of our lives with a loving brightness and an eternal hope, Oh how I love the redeeming and enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know it fills our lives as we Live His Gospel.
Today I focused my study on the Atonement and I will never understand completely, but I know that Jesus really died for all of us so that we can LIVE. I love Him for that.

I hope you guys have a fantastic week and in all that you do you can remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I love you!!
Hermana TAylor

I got packages this week!! You guys make me feel so special!! Tell everyone a humungus thanks for sending me Christmas cards and everything...



No comments:

Post a Comment