Thursday, March 6, 2014

last week of 12 semanas!! 2/10/14

Me familia!!

this week we have been teaching Angelica and it has been cool to see the change in her so quickly. At first she wasn{t sure if she had faith because of things that have happened to her in her life but as we have been following up teaching her and she has been reading the book of mormon it has been amazing to see the change in her. she has recognized this change in her life too. we still got some things to work on but this was such a great miracle for me this week!

so I have an assignment for you guys: start inviting less active families to family nights. My companion was telling me how that is how her parents got reactivated and I think that it is a really good idea!
I just want you guys to know that repentance is real, it is a gift and we can receive that joy that comes from repentance everyday in our lives!!! we can become closer and closer to our savior through repentance and we can feel His redeeming love! Even when it is hard to get admit that you are wrong and it takes a while, it is amazing to have the atonement and to be able to change and become better everyday!! and I am so grateful for you!!!
I love you all so so so so much!!! 

Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment