Thursday, March 6, 2014

wow! 2/17/14

Ok, so we had the baptisms of adriana y roberto this week and it was super duper great!! I got a new companion, Hermana contreres and she is super sweet. I have to be really fast this week because we got kinda lost today and so our time just got mixed up but my president is amazing. I learned so much this week, so much!! I will tell you about it more next week! I hope all is well!! I love you all more than anything!!! I am just trying to love, love, love the people and it really has been a miracle to be able to put more effort into doing that and really caring for the people that we meet every day and teach-!! I love it here!! Love you all so so much!! oh and shalie, in the mission conference this week with elder christiansen, presidency of the 70, he mentioned your mission and how people are really into the work down there!! way to go Shae!!

Hermana Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment