Sunday, August 10, 2014

Oh the Joy!

7/14/14

Mi Familia!!!

So this week was super great!!! I ate fried flowers, it rained everyday which i always enjoy, we helped a lot of people, we had interviews with the President (by the way, he and his wife say "hi" to all of you) and we feel real good!!!
We had 5 investigators come to church yesterday and we found a new future investigator that already has come to church twice!!!! It was a beautiful day!! We have many investigators that really have the desire to learn and to progress and to repent and to change it is so great!!! We are seeing miracles being brought about everyday! and I am learning so much!

This week I learned more of how important it is to know the doctrine of the church. It is where we find what really is the truth and it is amazing to me how simple and wonderful it is and how fast knowing the doctrine of Jesus Christ, even just a little bit, can change someones life if they are willing to ask with a sincere heart and real intent to know if it is true. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to let this doctrine change me, to let Christ change my heart everyday so that I can be an instrument more able in His hands everyday!
I love you guys so so much!
Con mucho amor, Hermana Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment