Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wanting to Change

6/30/14

Mi familia!!!

So I don`t have a ton of time today but i just have to say that this week was really good. We found some great new investigators and we talked to a ton of people! We had a missionary program in sacrament meeting with all the ward missionaries and it was really sweet!!!! I am excited to see how the ward with our new bishopbric will progress! 
We found a man named Enrique and he smokes but he really wants to stop and we are helping him out. We have had some really powerful lessons with him about repentance and the atonement and it is amazing to see how he is feeling the spirit and wanting to change and finding that he can really do it!!! So great!!!!
I love the gospel soooooooo much!!! I know it is true!!!!
I love you all so so much!!!!!!

Love you!!!!!
Hermana Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment