Monday, January 5, 2015

I know my Savior lives

12/8/14

Mi Familia!
This week was great. We found a family, a mom, a dad, and two little girls and they are wonderful. We still have a bit of work to do with them but I really think they will progress. I talked to the dad and his daughter in the convi and I put a visit with them. We went to visit them with another hermana from the ward and it was a great first visit. We met the mom and she was actually going to be baptized not to long ago in another religion but, for one reason or the other it did not happen,... and then we showed up! We taught them about our Heavenly Father and about family and we put another visit with them. We came back in the next visit and the dad wasn{t there but the mom told us how she has felt peace ever since we left from the first lesson! That is what the gospel does. It brings peace!!! How grateful I am to share this message!!
I am still learning so much everyday and it just seems like it is going faster and faster. There is still a ton to improve but I find that the Lord is giving me the tools and the experiences to do it! I know my Savior lives and that He loves us and only through Him we can find true peace and joy in our lives. I know it because the Spirit told me.
I hope you all have a fantastico week!! I love you all so much!!
Hermana Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment